[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I can't wait for that damned place to fall off into the pacific ocean.
Better idea:
Open it, invite thousands to come, and when they arrive have the popo book 'em and confiscate their drugs.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The drugs will probably be funded by tax payers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
don't think they give them the drugs
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
what are u all talkin about?....
i didn't see anything about anything
I believe in the legalization of drugs, but I think it goes a lil far to almost encourage and oversee their use.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
The only drug I think they should legalize is marijuana. And even then it should only be allowed to be used at home or in certain places (hash bars). It'll never happen though because the government won't be able to effectively tax/regulate it because so many people already grow it themselves anyway.
We live in a society that is supposed to be free. Therefore, I don't think we need a government to protect us from ourselves. That is why I think they should all be legal...and taxed.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Alot of folks in our area grow it themselves...but, I'd say the majority of the users in the USA don't grow their own or would want to put forth the effort. The gov could sell it rolled in pcks of 10 for $10 and make a killing. At the same time, at those prices, it wouldn't be profitable for smugglers and dealers to supply it anymore.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks